grave
Grave
Started by GET_SLIMED_TWIN [4022555] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Yoo 1st
Bumped and liked
Yay im new and this would help!! bumped and liked!
Bump for Newbies
New player fiendin for a fix hook me up please cuz 🙏🏻liked
I liked
Just joined the world of Torn and I’m absolutely loving it. I’ve currently mastered the art of "running away from level 5 weirdos" and "looking lost in the crime spree expeditions."
If anyone has some "trash" gear or starter items gathering dust in their vault, I’d love to give them a second life! I promise to use them to eventually become a productive member of society (or at least stop dying to all of these people mugging me! lol).
Thanks for the warm welcome! Chris6990! Level 7 Day 5
Bump
Very kind, would appreciate :)
bump and ty for the help in case u send it would be highly appreciated :)
XAN XAN XAN!!
Bump! Bump! Bump!