Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fentanyl

Started by Surreptitious [3819111] on in General Discussion.

57 replies · 1.05k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
58
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Surreptitious [3819111]

When are they adding FENT to the game?

 

I desire to walk around, downtown, fent leaning, screaming obscenities. It would be awesome if it boosted both your nerve and your E. I love xanax. I hope we can have fent.

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

what if we added children to the game

 

we could use them as meat shield

 

or we could send them to mexico to buy a drugs for us

 

equally good idea yes?

Albertoo [114591]

Yeah; idk that fent is a great idea. Probably for the same reason heroin, crack, etc.. haven’t been added. 

Just kills too many people. I’m lucky to have gotten away from it myself, and while it wouldn’t offend me, I would understand if someone else was. 

I agree drugs need an overhaul, but probably not like that. 

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

children are great for manual labor! they can fit into smaller spaces (think: coal mines, in between machine parts) and they're easy to replace when damaged! Not to mention that youthful endurance that lets them work long long hours

 

or so i hear