Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marry me?

Started by Aries-rae [4070659] on in Properties.

7 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheFelineHealer [3336084]

 

I cannot as I am already married but feel free to invite me to witness and I will send y'all gifts that will help you get started in Torn. Good luck friend! 

Amagous [2351007]

That just gave me a mental flashbang back to being Co-Lead in a HoF Proxy Training Faction...

> Hears about the latest noob drama thread and how it sounds vaguely like some s**t one of my 4 recent problem members would do

> "Please dear Gods don't be one of mine, please dear Gods don't be one of mine, I don't want a call from Main being upset as if I can preemptively control 100 people.... OH THANK F**K, IT'S NOT ONE OF MINE THIS TIME!"