Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bi energy

Started by Brissos [1593809] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Brissos [1593809]

Device: Google Pixel 7 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.15

 

I am trying to hunt in SA, I have full energy bar and while trying to hunt, it shows a message that I have 0 energy to use. I am sure to be full health 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You currently have $0 on hand, which is what is preventing you from hunting. I just checked that the error message is not showing this correctly (it show No energy error even if you have Energy on hand but no cash). I will ask Mauro/Wouter to display the correct error.

 

Thanks!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Actually, I saw it wrong, the error message is correct. You are just missing money on hand to do the hunt, the error message should say so.