Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hard questions??

Started by Joeywalid [4088696] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

The_MadHatter [3870114]

yeah I swear...

I think the aggressive advertising of torn has attracted a very indecent crowd... crowd that will perhaps like torn...but we wont like them

 

I am absolutely disguised by their methods...

 

honestly, this all on the staff... their greed for quantity over quality has brought this game to the dumps... I think instead of explosive expansion and trying to make this like Minecraft or other big games, they should play it like we do, a marathon...slow and steady, letting it mature with time.