Hey!
Anyone knows the reason for this kind of verification to come up?
It only happens on PC and like 2-3 times a week or so and sometimes goes on forever...
Rather annoying...
Started by Lantian [3029152] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey!
Anyone knows the reason for this kind of verification to come up?
It only happens on PC and like 2-3 times a week or so and sometimes goes on forever...
Rather annoying...
This is done by Cloudflare when it detects suspicious activity. If you're using a VPN that will trigger it to go on for a lot longer.
Thanks for the reply. I never use a VPN for torn though.
Suspicious activity related to torn or how ?
I've noticed that it happens randomly but most typically when you're opening a new tab or page and trying to load a page that typically has constant activity, like the item market, or the war page... Whenever I get that, I've noticed that going to my addressbar and just typing straight up torn.com will fix it.