Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Your Best Cache Openings

Started by Wardon98 [3688456] on in General Discussion.

124 replies · 2.64k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 125 / 125 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
125
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Fishyfox [2010062] ×1 DedeSiregar [2430598] ×1 JB27 [2754425] ×1

Wardon98 [3688456]

Hello, I heard someone in our faction, no given names (Glasnost) opened an armor cache and got an EOD on his first try then he never opened a single cache after that.

 

As a newer player, I wish to hear do you have stories like that? Or know one? What is the best gun/armour you unboxed? Can I see a Pic of that two boost red, 60% parry katanas with other stuff? ;) 

Overseer [2143302]

Ive opened maybe like 2 dozen caches since they came out, best thing ive pulled was a 29% bleed benelli m4 that sold for like 1.6b at the time

Reclusive [2114708]

04:49:54 - 23/12/24 You opened a Medium Arms Cache and gained an ArmaLite M-15A4 (Powerful) 47%

 

First ever cache aswell. Jackpot was won that day

Wardon98 [3688456]

You know what they say "if you didn't win until now, then you definitely gonna get the jackpot at one of the next ones" XD

Sevro [2322260]

19:26:44 - 24/12/24 You opened a Melee Cache and gained a Samurai Sword (Parry) 68%

 

Really wish I kept this instead of selling it... Every other cache I've gambled on has been shit.

Pete1994 [965235]

20:10:27 - 31/03/24 You opened a Small Arms Cache and gained a Qsz-92 (Wither)

 

Very first cash was an Orange Qsz Wither which I sold for 500m

 

Every other cache after was trash

bzimor [2658357]

My first cache:

 

12:21:22 - 07/08/25 You opened an Armor Cache and gained a pair of Sentinel Boots (Immutable)

 

Then I opened 2 more and got another one:

 

12:22:42 - 07/08/25 You opened an Armor Cache and gained a Sentinel Helmet (Immutable)

 

Then opened 3 more armor caches but all were as yellow as shit. That was all.

 

 

Yeahyee [2761287]

00:48:41 - 27/04/25 You opened an Armor Cache and gained a pair of Assault Boots (Impenetrable)

00:48:51 - 27/04/25 You opened an Armor Cache and gained a Riot Body (Impregnable)

 

Maybe third time is a charm?

 

JayDizzle36 [3322244]

I hit back to back RW cache red weapons. The first one sold for 9.6b and I told myself I wasn’t going to open any more caches. Almost 2 weeks later I had that nutty feeling and opened another and sold that one for 4b!

 

Wardon98 [3688456]

Cool, I bet the reds were especially magnificent. Do you got stuff that amazed you? Probably you took screenshots and shared to people. Can you tell me what they were?

MR_J_19 [3255037]

28 cache's -0 red's -4 orange -24 yellow 

 

My best pulls:

00:49:59 - 11/04/25 You opened a Heavy Arms Cache and gained a Stoner 96 (Smurf)

 

00:25:14 - 10/04/25 You opened a Heavy Arms Cache and gained a Stoner 96 (Powerful)