Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Your Best Cache Openings

Started by Wardon98 [3688456] on in General Discussion.

124 replies · 2.64k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 125 / 125 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Grimm [3391725]

Yea I was crazy lucky, I actually opened 2 caches, I got a 105% quicken USP from the first cache and that BT mp9 from the second one.

 

I am still far from breaking even tho. Total value of caches I opened comes down to about 14-15b, not 100% correct since I have opened a fair few that were recycled with BB, but yea still to give you an idea of how 'profitable' opening caches is.

 

Like people mentioned above, most of the gear I got from caches was just Bunker Buck trash with a few exceptions here and there. Pulling a revit, thats also on the best smg platform possible is like winning the jackpot or lottery, the fact it also came with powerfull makes it even more insane.

Grimm [3391725]

Hahahaha yes I agree, it has already gotten out of hand. I am never? opening a small cache again, Ive used up all my luck on those..

UnlimitedPain [3638922]

Yeah caches are weird.. so many different people either stating they lost billions with 100+ caches some saying they made billions 

I dunno what to think lol I'll just keep opening a small every now and then

Wardon98 [3688456]

Haha, when I first made this thread I didnt thought I would post this here. My own cache opening: DBK with backstab. It almost pays its own cache price. I will try to sell it for 160m. Until its sold I will be using it for now, especially against NPCs.

 

LiminalJazz [4204113]

Tried to attack someone overseas who was lvl 15 and 30 days old, at a glance I thought I had him forgot to check his stats in a rush, he easily defended, I ended up messaging him and he said like day 3 he pulled a stat book and was already over 250k stats I was mind blown lmao 

-Beast [4222591]

Lucky for me always 17:39:01 - 25/05/26 You opened a Medium Arms Cache and gained an ArmaLite M-15A4 (Warlord & Penetrate) best 

Terror [3158188]

11:05:23 - 12/05/26 You opened a Heavy Arms Cache And gained a headache followed by nausea and vomiting. You overdosed.

RedGobbo [3619801]

I opened a heavy weapons cache and virtually quartered its value with this one weird trick. Follow me for more finance tips!

 

 

Fuckery [2653035]

16:33:01 - 18/11/25 You opened an Armor Cache and gained an EOD Apron (Impassable)

10:21:42 - 19/05/26 You opened an Armor Cache and gained an EOD Apron (Impassable)

 

 

AzureDoodle [2421728]

03:50:56 - 02/06/26 You opened an Armor Cache and gained an EOD Helmet (Impassable)

06:46:37 - 06/06/26 You opened an Armor Cache and gained a Vanguard Respirator (Irrepressible)

08:30:52 - 06/06/26 You opened an Armor Cache and gained an EOD Apron (Impassable)

05:10:43 - 16/06/26 You opened an Armor Cache and gained a Delta Gas Mask (Invulnerable)

06:41:55 - 17/06/26 You opened an Armor Cache and gained a Marauder Body (Imperviable)

 

I might be a slight degenerate...

 

HLZZ [3129515]

this is why i shouldn't open cache 😭😭😭 congrats on the rage empower pull!

(i pulled over 1400 cache and never gotten anything remotely close as your katana, only a red evis sam)

QDaT [3467944]

Thank you! And only a month after the sent helm too.  Then last night the lady won a 2000x on a 1m slot pull after a disappointing 1.2b cache session the past weekend 🤣 I think we are hanging it up for a bit on all gambling because the luck streak has turned all the losses green and this might be the last chance we get to stay positive