Usually most of us use their free daily casino tokens for spins-in hope to win that big jackpot price.However,when jackpot is fresh and small,I like to test my luck in daily dime,in order to get that juicy common merit as well.I noticed very big spike in it in last few months,you can use that daily jackpot as a measure of how much more active people we have nowdays,compared to 3 years ago (perhaps even more,its just when I started playing)
As you can see from 13m in december 2025 to now days,growth is 13m>17m ,which in my oppinion is insane.
Do you think devs are going to add new type of lotto because of how many players are now involved in it? This is what real life lotto magnates do. This is not a suggestion type of thread, I am mostly curious of other people opinion in this surprising statistic over here.