everyone pretend we are on the titanic and we just hit the iceberg, but make it GEN Z.
Titanic Game
Started by cRoOkEdPaTrIcK [2278083] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Primrosse [4019407]
· 2 likes ·
*Does a live stream* Hey chat! I know I said I would be off the radars for vacay but just wanna let you know that ship took a huge hit on the ice berg and I just wanna include you …
Captain just running around saying 6 7
Careful! They're in the process of making Titanic 2 (a replica of the Titanic) for people to go on! Let's hope this doesn't come to reality. (Sorry for being a wet blanket.)
Here's my role-play response:
"OMG! THE TITANIC IS GOING DOWN! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THIS WOULD HAPPEN! #historyrepeatsitself #liars #wasteofmoney"
*takes selfie*
Captions "lame ahh captain hit the 'berg ill kms if we sink"
*Does a live stream*
Hey chat! I know I said I would be off the radars for vacay but just wanna let you know that ship took a huge hit on the ice berg and I just wanna include you guys in my experience.
"oh no
our ship
its broken"
its fine though because i got a water mellon to keep me afloat
Yo wtf son 😭😭 dis ship sinking lowk we all cooked gng