Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

damage vs Stompers

Started by Gumnut [2666855] on in Faction Discussion.

18 replies · 298 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
106
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

KyleWaxedU [1013799] ×1 wolfgart138 [1956163] ×1 Zalathar [1997053] ×1 booby [2245352] ×1 Proton [2342911] ×1 Artarist [2811462] ×1 NProcuror [2826821] ×1 MADD [2996793] ×1

SurferH2O [42164]

The Stompers have amazing activity.  I also respect them big time for making no deals.  They are good for Torn.

 

With that being said, fighting them is like having a bunch of angry midgets swarm you all at once.

 

NProcuror (and 7 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]

booby (and 7 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]

Artarist (and 4 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]

Artarist (and 5 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]

wolfgart138 (and 6 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]

Proton (and 6 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]

MADD (and 10 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]

Zalathar (and 9 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]

booby (and 5 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]

 

There are more like that.  They are active as they come.  Bless the Stompers for bringing war to Torn!

 

Stomper+

 

Mentions: Artarist [2811462] · booby [2245352] · MADD [2996793] · NProcuror [2826821] · Proton [2342911] · wolfgart138 [1956163] · Zalathar [1997053]

SurferH2O [42164]

 

The current state of things....  Fri 16:05:06 - 20/03/26 

 

Stompers blew us away at the start... but we're Damage Inc., and that means we take it all the way to the end.

xxPinheadxx [2034593]

I thought the name sounded familiar but couldn't place it... looks like this guy helped harbor a vault thief 4 years ago and Damage raided them over it.

 

Looks like we made a lasting impression, and I guess Kyle has you on a targets list for chain saving. 

 

Good idea!

 

 

SurferH2O [42164]

100% 

 

I am a Stomper fan for sure.  I love the factions that don't just do the normal grind.  

 

If you weren't part of Westworld, I would have bought you all beers. No one's perfect, but the Stompers are pretty damn cool.

Gumnut [2666855]

Na mate. Was curious what brought you out to attack me when its not Halloween. You skipped me last year though that made me sad ;( 

I'm just super happy to see Stompers continuing to grow as a solid war faction.
There was a time when damage would  demolish Stompers without even blinking.  

What happened to damages  growth and improvement? Looking a bit stale over there.

Gumnut [2666855]

Helped is a stretch. Satan is gonna do what Satan is gonna do all by self.

I actually asked vault thief to leave after a few weeks of attacks as you were destroying a good faction because Satan was being a bit stubborn.
Believe it or not that is why they left WAR and ended Damages circle jerk of bullying.

Was it kinda weird as a few hundred k stat newby to see how proud damage was to smash a bunch a green leafs and young players during xmas town and take so much pride in it?
Damage even stopped quite a few young players cashing in their tokens at end of event. So tough. What an admirable faction to be a part of.

Ooooh yes. Welcome to torn I suppose. Love this game. :)

honestly though too I wanted this to be more about Stompers than my own self flatulence. 

SurferH2O [42164]

The only thing making this RW bad is the massive lag we are having?

 

@Ched... any help with the lag?

 

I'm sure the Stompers are having the same issue.

SurferH2O [42164]

Stompers +++ / Rated A+ / Wold do again.... highly recommended.

 

Keep being who you are Stompers, you make Torn a better place.

Hot-Monkey [1375654]

Thanks for a mega fun scrap. I'd take a loss like that over a boring farmed win for sure! 

 

Those wars are what make torn fun for me!