Hello,
I just recently recovered my 18 year old account and a lot has changed. Should I stay on the old crimes or switch to the new ones?
Started by KimuraKingz [519970] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello,
I just recently recovered my 18 year old account and a lot has changed. Should I stay on the old crimes or switch to the new ones?
Moved to Q&A.
If you haven't already, check out the Crimes 2.0 wiki, and Emforus' in-depth Crimes 2.0 guides, (each crime linked in 1st post).
Thank you for moving me to the proper forum.
I would recommend swapping to Crimes 2.0. Eventually everyone will have to swap anyway, and you may as well start working on the crimes now. Your NNB goes up much faster, and it's generally just better income unless you were specifically doing Hack FBI.