Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug or suggsession

Started by R077 [4212566] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

R077 [4212566]

Device: Xiaomi 21121210G Android: 14 App version: 2.3.22

 If i open tab. There is old info. The tab is better when its self refreshing when i open it.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try clearing your cache from the App settings and see if it resolves the issue?

R077 [4212566]

Done, but nothing has changed. I know i have xiaomi. I give every premission and removed restrictions. But old tabs have still old info energy/money etc

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

To confirm, you are referring to the old tab not updating your Energy/Nerve/Happy values?

vadimto [1979277] Admin Staff

I tested this on an Android 16 physical device and an Android 14 emulator, but the energy levels updated as expected in both cases.

 

I opened five tabs, spent energy in the gym in the last one, and then switched back to the first tab and the energy updated correctly. I might be testing the wrong scenario. Could you please record a quick video of the issue so I can see exactly how to reproduce it?

Thanks!