Hey there just won for the irst time the PI on Leslie's wheel, but when it landed on PI he respinned it saying there are some sort of problem. Anyone else experienced this?
Wheel PI scam.
Started by coffer [3772457] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Check today's date...
Even on april fools day I didn't got the PI....
Same here Lamstraal. I spin it on April Fools just to see this and haven't yet. I guess in a way, I am also an April Fool
Join the Loot Rangers in attacking Leslie to get revenge