Max attackers reached??????
who implemented this????
as a looter I give it a thumbs down and want my original Easter bunny attacking back
Started by LadyVoldemort [3189612] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Easter Bunny [17] ×1 Morrigu [2642875] ×1
Max attackers reached??????
who implemented this????
as a looter I give it a thumbs down and want my original Easter bunny attacking back
just join the fight faster it aint hard
Skill issue.
Also,
Are we still wiping out the rabbit before it gets a decent loot table?
I've given Ched options to make the bunny better but he just shoots me down every time so i gave up trying, nobody likes the 7-days limit PER YEAR, but we're all clowns in Cheds circus and if a change doesn't fit his "vision" it's not gonna happen, regardless of what the community actually wants.
Lore accurate bunny in the UK.
Thanks for the answer. I knew I’d get some trolling but the other looters would understand. I was sitting on the page waiting and my fat thumb and shiternet failed me. Seeing that “max attackers” and add in everyone doing the bunny too soon is a recipe for disaster. Happy Easter and good luck looting I’ll sit on this seasonal npc
Happy Easter Ben 🖤🐇 Next time I request a pink bow ;) pls and thanks
12:00:33 - 02/04/26 You looted a Bunny Suit from Easter Bunny
Never give in. Always persevere. THE HUNT IS ETERNAL!
Yep.
Same energy as "text boxes wont work for OCs 2.0 payouts".
When bunny suit covering eod set?
Oh, so the attack queue they did for NPCs is only for halloween?
Probably outta up the bunnies life by like 20x lol
I got a warning for that once
I don't even bother with the bunny anymore. It's a joke. He'll just keep getting attacked at Level 1 like usual...
overachiever
Staff edit: extreme flaming