Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finally got 25 in a row on High-Low !!

Started by Dov [1649810] on in Achievements.

8 replies · 168 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Dov [1649810]

Tried on and off for years but spent the last month playing with all my casino tokens and a token refill every day so 4/5 weeks of 150 tokens daily. 

Indefatigable [2517458]

Congrats.  Did u use the script.  When I got it I was just spamming it and didn't even notice I got the merit.  Too funny.

 

Nice to get it done for sure.

Dov [1649810]

Na no script, but I went high if it was 7 or lower and low if it was 8 or higher, threw the occasional one the other way, think on my 25 run there was a 10 that i clicked higher for but the rest was as my normal selection. 

Dov [1649810]

I had a 23 run last week that I lost the 24th on a 3 when it rolled a 2 and I had put higher 🤣 never looking at this game again now