Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Image in forum post

Started by PaPILO_UGLY [4197203] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
PaPILO_UGLY [4197203]

Sorry for being slow. I don't know how to use photo if gif in forum comments or post, please id appreciate if anyone helps. 

N/B: I'm playing with mobile phone Torn app. Thank you 

Lady_White [2676391]

You can still just copy and paste.

Ultimately, depends on the phone but if I hold an image, I get a pop-up which just just says copy and hold in the forum box to paste.

WhackedMaki [2587660]

You can also use this button and put the URL that the image is at to get it to post. You need the direct link the the image for it to work.