While sitting in Jail for slightly longer than usual, I was thinking about what would make being in jail more interesting. Sure, we have the Gym. But that's ... fine? I guess? Other than that, you're waiting to be busted or bailed if you can't afford to escape.
Some initial thoughts:
- Join a Gang
- Bribe a guard
- Mission provider only available in jail
- Duke missions that involve smuggling contraband into the jail (not just get yourself in there then take something to end up in hospital. That's only fun once
- Increasing people's desire to remain IN jail would also increase their annoyance in being busted/bailed out of jail, which IMO would create an interesting dynamic to it
Would be interested in hearing other thoughts, and apologies if this has been posted. I poked around the first 5 pages and could see anything, but my eyes are garbage so ...