Looking for female for marriage. I have rented a PI split the upkeep and basically only for merits after that.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DefilingDemon [700846]
· 7 likes ·
Fudging Greenleaf's Learn the forums .. then post... Edit: your not even a Greenleaf!!! - Shindig [865748] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved - try the housing sharing thread, personals or just ask in your faction if anyone is looking for a spouse.
Fudging Greenleaf's
Learn the forums .. then post...
Edit: your not even a Greenleaf!!!
How romantic! I wish I was female
I need help with upkeep and merit and I don’t wanna be married to a bloke 🤣
It’s not suppose to be romantic…
If it's just for merits why you looking for specifically a female? Creeper alert.
Send me a DP and I'll marry you.
Don’t worry OP, I’m sure all the females will come flocking eventually. Most likely tonight in your dreams…
Lol i love how much it bothers you to be married to a bloke, half the females on here arent really females....stay straight bro xx
Give me 100m then I'll think about it
He has $254m networth guys
Hence me only asking for 1 donator pack lol
I’m so confused? Lmao is it a bad thing I don’t want to be married to a male character? All I want is help with payments and the merits that come with it no communication lmao.
No, but you posted in GD. Better places to find what your looking for. No one in your Faction need a spouse?
Graved - try the housing sharing thread, personals or just ask in your faction if anyone is looking for a spouse.
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread