Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please take me

Started by Kiddo27 [4240882] on in Faction Recruitment.

1 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kiddo27 [4240882]
  1. Hy I'm new in torn but very experienced 8 days old lvl 12 I lvl fast please help me join a a faction 
  2.  
  3. What i need can I get 5m RESPECT 🪽FACTION🪽
  4.  
  5. 📤Full care 🤕faction that will give me supply when I join 📤
  6.  
  7. I have 4k total battle stats I just I will be lvl 15 in no time 
  8.  
  9.  FACTION THAT WILL KEEP ME FOREVER 
  10.