Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime page visual bug?

Started by murf [1619652] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

murf [1619652]

Hey, I'm getting this weird visual bug on the crimes page, it's displaying X's instead of the usual icons on both the torn app and on kiwi browser. I've cleared cache and refreshed icons in the settings page but I'm still experiencing it..