Thanks for all :)
Not important
Started by starsshine [4166151] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Starbreaker [2737884] ×1
yes
no
yes
I heard the jackpot in the slots machine is pretty good
Seriously though, I recommend renting a PI and not buying one, then splitting the cost with your spouse. It's much cheaper to rent out a PI with good upgrades than to pay for the upgrades yourself.
This is how you get mugged...
U not send yet :
send plss
but i don't have tht many to use slots machine :
yes
u not send me..
03:44:47 - 20/04/26 You sent $500,000,000 to starsshine with the message: here you go
I did tho??
03:44:29 - 20/04/26 You gave your Private Island property with 4,225 maximum happiness to Starbreaker
Mentions: Starbreaker [2737884]
Whose multi are you?
lie..
Nothing send..
wait... I wasn't wearing my dunmugmeh™ licensed spectacles™, and it appears I sent it to some rando... I'm sure that star will help out another star in need, if you ask him for it
Wdym
i get it now, nice info
Moved to the grave, no discussion.