Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction ranks

Started by Commandererwin [3927359] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Commandererwin [3927359]

Disclaimer: idk if i posted this forum in the right section , so plz don't hate me for it .

 

I pick a cool and funny name for my fac "Sexy butchers" but now I am confused what names should I go for my ranks , I need little help regarding that , i can do a little giveaway too , if I like the names of rank u preferred , I will give you a xanax , so plz help me 

 

 

Commandererwin [3927359]

If it is a little off topic , it would work too , it should be cool and funny 

Like i found one " crimson seducer ". Meaning don't much relates but the red color which seduces 😆

Hopslam [795412]

If you’re playing the game for the social side of things then yeah do whatever you like with faction, but if you’re playing for competitive side of things then you need to get out of that 5k respect faction and join an established one. There are so many perks in established faction that you and any members are missing out on with low respect.