I'm getting the following error on crimes page for a few days. Sometimes it gets solved automatically and comes back later. I'm using Lemur Browser on android. I reinstalled my browser, so it's not a torntools, script of cache issue.
Started by Dakarnob [2810608] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm getting the following error on crimes page for a few days. Sometimes it gets solved automatically and comes back later. I'm using Lemur Browser on android. I reinstalled my browser, so it's not a torntools, script of cache issue.
Can you try another browser like chrome to see if it resolves? Also please check to see if Lemur has an ad blocker function that is enabled, and if so disable that and see if that changes things.
This is from the Chrome Browser on my phone. Just logged in. And since Chrome doesn't support any extension or ad blocker, I'm confident this is not a browser issue.
Update : I used Cloudflare VPN (1.1.1.1) and the crimes page is loading fine. Checked twice. It's probably my ISP that's blocking something. Sorry for not checking before posting here.
This could be related to the WiFi network you are on either blocking images on the page, or the network speed not being fast enough. If you are able to switch networks (to a different WiFi location or cellular) can you see if that makes a difference?
Ah ok, closing. Thanks!