Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

? Weapon Collector in Progress ?

Started by EVERGREENN56 [4238674] on in Questions & Answers.

28 replies · 184 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

EVERGREENN56 [4238674]

 

Hey everyone,  

I’ve recently started working on building a diverse weapon collection in Torn City.

It’s something I find really interesting, and I’m enjoying discovering all the different items in the game.  

 

If anyone has tips, advice, or wants to discuss collections, feel free to reach out. Always happy to learn more!  

 

Good luck to everyone out ther

Chucky247 [2138676]

Buddy youe gonna get yourself muted staff already graved one of your threads go beg someplace else . Or better yet don't beg 

 

 

 

Go read tutorial and guides section in forums it will save you from making these kind of posts

EVERGREENN56 [4238674]

I'm not begging for anything precisely I'm doing this post to get advice on the weapon collection and I'm not asking for anything on the contrary

EVERGREENN56 [4238674]

I am French and I translate everything so please excuse me if my first post was misunderstood but I do not claim anything from anyone precisely I only ask for advice on how to expand your weapon collection and if possible to be able to talk to people who make maybe a collection also just to know how they proceeded to get all their weapons how they proceeded

EVERGREENN56 [4238674]

Thank you my approach was not intended to annoy the whole forum or to claim anything ^^ especially if I had known before that I was going to be attacked repeatedly from level 100 and have a bonus on my head believe me I would not have posted anything