Yes
? Weapon Collector in Progress ?
Started by EVERGREENN56 [4238674] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Okay thanks
brodular is begging
I'm not begging, why do you think that
Set yourself an actual target for types of weapon or an actual reason. if you don't have an aim you'll just have a clogged up inventory with a load of weapons doing nothing!
I used to do very well out of collecting axes and chainsaws for Halloween, however i would just grab those around 40% quality at city sell price.
I do have a fair amount of other grey weapons around 50% to 75% quality, again bought for city sell price list.
Main use of these in the last have been for faction armouries, upgrading the random 10-30% quality weapons with 50% quality ones
I would like to buy some too but when I see the prices of some they are super expensive But I will keep looking
Moved to Questions and Answers.
Okay thanks
I started a collection of greys for my,display so I could compare stats but never finished it. I still grab the occasional now and then but don't activity look anymore.
Ideally I wanted one of each type over 60 quality. Maybe some day if I get bored enough. Have the good base weapons and a lot of the sometimes useful ones. When it started to get to the completely useless ones I felt out of it.