Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1$ Villa

Started by LaudaAsur [4038356] on in Properties.

12 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
LaudaAsur [4038356]

You Don't Even have to Pay the 1 $ I got 16-17 Villas If Anyone Interested Or in need of it .

 

Please Do Leave a Comment and Like the Thread.

 

Only For Green leaf  

 

CaBOoo007 [4235829]

Hey! I saw your PI listing. I’m currently low on cash but very active. Would you consider letting me stay if I pay the daily upkeep? I’m Level 15 and fly constantly, so I’ll be a great tenant. Thanks

LaudaAsur [4038356]

02:38:16 - 08/05/26 You offered to rent your Villa property with 800 maximum happiness to CaBOoo007 at $1 for 100 days

 

02:36:35 - 08/05/26 You offered to rent your Villa property with 800 maximum happiness to CJBman at $1 for 100 days

LaudaAsur [4038356]

04:44:12 - 11/05/26 You offered to rent your Villa property with 400 maximum happiness to Thomas_-shelby at $1 for 100 days

 

04:44:54 - 11/05/26 You offered to rent your Villa property with 400 maximum happiness to Dihhh at $1 for 100 days

 

04:45:25 - 11/05/26 You offered to rent your Villa property with 400 maximum happiness to Skye-princess at $1 for 100 days

 

04:46:15 - 11/05/26 You offered to rent your Villa property with 400 maximum happiness to Gt600 at $1 for 100 days