Grave
0101011
Started by Chi-Cheemaun [3222877] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 53
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ben_Hagen [2966467]
· 37 likes ·
TL;DR: OP stole VR's vault, made up some hero story, chickened out, and now quits. - Static1589 [2693019]
· 19 likes ·
16:03:33 - 11/05/26 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Smoke Grenade dropped by J3T 16:08:34 - 11/05/26 You sent a Smoke Grenade to J3T with the message: I think you dropped this - Darkstar12 [3380499]
· 11 likes ·
You should've made me ur dump lol 😔
You should've made me ur dump lol 😔
I found some items, thanks!
Regards
Lou
TL;DR: OP stole VR's vault, made up some hero story, chickened out, and now quits.
Mentions: The VR Audit: A $10 Billion Lesson on Why You Don't Bully the Wrong Person
Since you've thrown all your items out, can I get your money?
Sure. If thats what you wanna believe, have at er...
16:03:33 - 11/05/26 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Smoke Grenade dropped by J3T
16:08:34 - 11/05/26 You sent a Smoke Grenade to J3T with the message: I think you dropped this
Understandable, I'd restart too if I was a vault thief.
Well, I'd just not be a vault thief.
Anyway, good luck to you, can I have DSLA's money?
16:04:50 - 11/05/26 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Business Class Ticket dropped by J3T
16:04:56 - 11/05/26 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Business Class Ticket dropped by J3T
I'll take it.
4 FHC for some tyrosine and stash boxes. Worth it :)
All I got was some cardstock and hammers
Jesus guy, you are not some pulp noir vigilante...you're a neckbeard in a browser game with an annoying playstyle.
He returned all the $ that was stolen
Don't quit
So he didn't even keep the money? What did he even accomplish then? Other than tarnishing his rep i suppose
didn't he steal 5b?
Yeah- need to add the #'s together. For some reason he did it as 2 trades 1 day apart.
Bye! There'll be a cuck chair awaiting your return