How do you increase your manual labor points? I do missions, I go to the gym , I smash people, I commit crimes, but what exactly earns me my manual labor points ?
Thanks everyone..!!!
Started by Posessed [4217119] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
How do you increase your manual labor points? I do missions, I go to the gym , I smash people, I commit crimes, but what exactly earns me my manual labor points ?
Thanks everyone..!!!
Working in a company will raise your working stats. Other ways can be education job where for every 10 job points you can raise manual, endurance and intelligence. Education can earn you some stats. Books, brown egg and some company job perks also earn you working stats.
You can read more here
Some excellent suggestions above. The quickest way to gain work stats is to buy trains from a company director - these will range from 400k to 1M each depending on the type of company. Higher work stats allow you to join companies with better perks so people are happy to pay for extra training each day.