I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I typed something in Faction chat and it ended up in Company chat.
I'm sure I typed it in Faction chat, because I replied to another comment. And I saw them in a row.
Started by Radi [3715007] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I typed something in Faction chat and it ended up in Company chat.
I'm sure I typed it in Faction chat, because I replied to another comment. And I saw them in a row.
Do you have screenshot or proof that this has happened? It is practically impossible to send a message in a different chat room and it is more likely to be a player error.
Well I don't know how to prove this. But here is a screen shot of to what I was replying to.
That just shows that you sent the message in Company chat. This is also something that I can see in your chat logs on the backend. I will have to assume that you simply made a mistake, you can file a new report if it happens again.
Thanks!