What's Ched doing in NS3? lol Anybody know?
I'm not super active in Faction Discussion currently, but I skimmed there and didn't see anything that seemed related (but I could be blind)
Started by Kata [1990396] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
What's Ched doing in NS3? lol Anybody know?
I'm not super active in Faction Discussion currently, but I skimmed there and didn't see anything that seemed related (but I could be blind)
He's been here for awhile now . He mainly discusses super top secret staff and dev things with us.
He also used to be in NS2.
He told us not to tell anybody, but we actually get more preferential territory spawns and he makes sure none of the OC’s fail while he’s there too.
I haven't been around much for a long time, so I just noticed lol lucky
Just gotta be on your best behavior with the bossman there! :P
NS has little bitches, so explains why Chedburn would think he'd fit right in.
Obviosuly he is overseeing vault activity
You’re on a need to know basis, so it’s working as intended.
21:57:23 - 21/05/26 You used 25 energy attacking TheLuvlillypink and hospitalized them (chain #1) [view]
Go on
Hey now, have some respect.
Thats the Queen of Torn.com you're attacking 👑
#MTGA
It was ched's natural selection of a faction
Ched told me he's coming over to Violent Resolution next
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE BUMBI
and I like it
WTF is a Violent Resolution?
Ched doing Ched shit. Why should you care?
Ched didn't even hyperlink the last bug icon in the announcement. I should give him a 1 star staff review for this gross error. For the record if he gets a 1 star review for not hyperlinking the last bug icon in the announcement, it wasn't me!
Why would he? Either way, still, not your business...
All the other ones are hyper linked... Have you never clicked on one??
He was in the CR family for a time and now we have Craane Reaction. Hosting the boss gets the sauce.
Maybe the NS family have a Maple Syrup Heist OC coming up--Natural Sucrose.
Everyone who knows NS, knows why Ched is there. It’s because we can say “fuck” now.
Would it make a difference?