Hi I have Been trying to log in to tornstats for a few days now and every time it tells me my username doesn't match there records but I have singed in multiple times with this same info cann anyone help please the info I am using is correct please HELP!!
Torn stats
Started by Decsann [4128048] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Have you tried using the correct info?
For TornStats concerns, you're best off contacting IceBlueFire or asking for help from their staff on their discord :)
Or the correct forum?
Or DN?
DN is the first thing i check when something isn't working