Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Image sizing

Started by FelixMatthias [3542991] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
FelixMatthias [3542991]

Faction Logos are obviously very small images (25x19px). Yet some logos that I see have great detail in them.

 

If I make a logo at a larger size, and then downsize it, it looks awful. Any tips in doing this? Or have I got the wrong idea?

 

glitch__ [3624212]

The best I've found is to create it as a 25x19 and not a bigger size, and download it in the highest PNG resolution possible in the download options, say using Canva

 

Still not the best quality, but it's the best I've been able to find

Charra [2230731]

Just a heads up, Canva does not allow you to make such a small image. I've always used Canva and just make it larger dimensions and resize elsewhere.

 

From Canva: