It might be that I missed it somewhere, but on the bazar directory there are little circles by the names of the bazar, and I would to know how to change mine, it that's possible.
Bazar circle?
Started by Tharlene [3082658] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
that's your profile photo. you gotta change that.
I see what you're saying, but is there a place where I can see what the bazar circle looks like? Found that on upper right, now I'm just looking for a way to see my bazar from the actual bazar directory post.