Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TTT Status Reports

Started by ligmanotsigma [3198618] on in General Discussion.

6 replies · 279 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
ligmanotsigma [3198618]

Its been 3 days since the TTT started, and I'm curious about what your stories are.

I'll start, I'm larping as a ketamine junkie this month, and I've Overdosed 2 times already.

I also tried to larp as a cartel member by smuggling plushies up my ass but it lowk hurts so I gave up.

 

Karkson [3695305]

Im spending the month trying to not get diabetes whilst gorging on candy every day.......I wonder if that's why I'm struggling to sleep.......nah unrelated