Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.

Started by LiteKnife235 [4332293] on in Graveyard.

17 replies · 316 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
80
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

chester1_ [4331282] ×1

HOLUX [509465]

Thank you for sharing this nub drama with the whole city. I feel blessed to have learned this knowledge and I'm sure that this thread will help the situation. 🍿

JohnJohn_Site [4265422]

ChesterArellano is my neighbour and I see him all the time throwing rocks at butterflies.

 

Please forgive him, this is how he expresses love

glitch__ [3624212]

you should ask for this thread to be graved, block/ignore him, and just continue on with your Torn life ignoring him. Just don't engage. A lot of people thrive on attention, and this is attention along with your reactions to such a small thing. 

IndyCision [2597200]

Let me reword your question and then you can try answering it yourself.

 

Someone else is wasting their time trying to mug me and failing.

Shall I waste my energy hospitalizing them for no benefit, or should I use it for my own growth and get free defends as my stats improve further.