I am not here to sell , I am here to just ask ...
I wanna ask how much per respect you will give for a 30k respect fac ... What's the usual price .
Started by Commandererwin [3927359] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I am not here to sell , I am here to just ask ...
I wanna ask how much per respect you will give for a 30k respect fac ... What's the usual price .
The glib answer is "whatever someone is willing to pay"
Reality is that it varies between 13k and 23k per point of respect, which will depend on what unlocks etc.
You can check out all factions for sale or those looking to buy in this thread
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=9&t=15907647&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Faction Selling / Buying
At lower respect ranges prices tend towards the lower end of the fac pricing range (less time opportunity cost to buy fresh and build up to the same res with less potential wasted R on tt upgrades or other useless core upgrades
30k depending on core upgrades and (less so) rw rank, I'd say is worth 375m max, likely closer to 320-350, plus the valuation of whatever armoury you decide to leave ofc