Whats the point of signing up for ranked wars if all they do is use scummy tactics? (Constant self hospitalization/flying when paired with a faction you cant actually fight) I understand not wanting your rank changed to punching bag but if you can't win/lose honorably then why sign up in the first place?
Honestly to the factions that only use those tactics suck the fun out of ranked wars. Dont get me wrong here ive flown away or ipecaced when it was less favorable for our faction a few times during wars but not consistently through the whole war. At that point all the other faction is doing is delaying our chances of being enlisted for the next war. Just take the loss. Train. Move on to the next war. Its just rude to be honest.
Edited because I didn't want it lost;
I see where everyone is coming from, its a solid tactic that clearly works. I was complaning while doing the thing I was complaning about, my bad. Gonna take the advice given and work on my own things.