Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company Upgrade Services

Started by BanesShadow [3882676] on in Company Discussion.

23 replies · 378 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

TheMa1nSavage [3905326]

I co owned a candle shop with bane. With no business education i was bouncing around between 5-6 stars. Bane finished business education before me and i made him director with no fear of deceitfulness. When I told bane i wanted to sell, we navigated our options, he pushed to 7*, and we split the profits. very trustworthy individual and a great guy. would 100% recommend him for upgrading your business and returning it to you promptly and with no issues 

Snwman [4070425]

Banes upgraded my music shop to the max. I wasn't going to have enough edu to max for months. 

 

I left funds for the upgrade in the company vault. Banes joined the company. I made him the director. He upgraded everything. He transferred the company back to me. Once we coordinated, the whole process took less than an hour.

 

Well worth the fee. No hassles.

 

Highly recommend if you are still working the business edu.