-
Defeat and interrogate Jus2bad to find the code for Duke's safe
-
Open Duke's safe and deliver him the contents
I didn't know the person can actually refuse to give the code. I thought it is 100% when you interrogate them
Mentions: Jus2bad [3839645]
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Jus2bad [3839645] ×1
Defeat and interrogate Jus2bad to find the code for Duke's safe
Open Duke's safe and deliver him the contents
I didn't know the person can actually refuse to give the code. I thought it is 100% when you interrogate them
Mentions: Jus2bad [3839645]
True
Nope, no one else knew this, it's a first in Torn history!
And I hope you continue to discover many more new things, welcome to Torn.
need to use a chain whip, it's the most persuasive
Can't forget a maid outfit, that helps a lot too.
I remember there was a script which helps you manually brute force all the possible passwords for the safe, unfortunately I have lost the link to the script.
Edit: Just found it lol, https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=47&t=16406373&b=0&a=0
Graved, not a discussion. If you have a specific mission question you can post in Q&A or the Missions subforum.