Trout Needs a Buff
Started by __-___-___-__ [1921241] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 115
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
Most-liked replies
- PurpleFire [2868362] Committee
· 3 likes ·
You always hhave the best ideas. R+ I wish we could use octopuses. Imagine smacking someone with an octopus and it just sucks to their face, temporary blinding your opponent. Lenth of blindness depends on your blood type and how … - Qfiffle [2557282] Committee
· 3 likes ·
I really like this. Trout should have a buff for sure, but this is minimal enough that I don't think anyone could argue it makes them OP, while still being interesting and differentiating them from other temps. I still want …
Smells fishy...
Only if you promise to trout slap me daily
You always hhave the best ideas. R+
I wish we could use octopuses. Imagine smacking someone with an octopus and it just sucks to their face, temporary blinding your opponent.
Lenth of blindness depends on your blood type and how hungry ..wait that is leeches.
Anyway, you always have the best ideas.
Absolute cinema. You could also make it deal 300 damage and have 1 accuracy
I am 💯 pro trout stank.
I really like this. Trout should have a buff for sure, but this is minimal enough that I don't think anyone could argue it makes them OP, while still being interesting and differentiating them from other temps.
I still want my red warlord trout though.
TROUT!!
How about losing a certain happiness? Nobody should be happy with the trout stench but only ODB.
Maybe instead of buffing the trout, there is a separate buff trout. A super trout.
Awesome idea. Staff needs to see it
+1 effect gameplay and might help to use it protect stealth attack
The elusive Brown Trout
This doesn't pass the sniff test. But I'll allow it. R+
I mean the trouts can even be fresh when you buy them and have a slime effect, and then go rotten randomly to then give the stank effect.