It seems that every time I fail a burglary attempt (end up injured or sent to jail) the skill level resets to 1 ? Is this a bug or intentional? I have had it up to lvl 5 or 6 three times now, then I fail once and have to start skilling it up again? Thanks for any clarification.
Burglary
Started by Hyazakyte [4367621] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
when you get a critical fail you lose a certain amount of crime experience and skill with that specific crime
because your crime experience is so low, you'll fail a lot, and since your crime skill is so low, you'll get reset to 0
start with something easier like search for cash, the crimes are sorted from left to right and top to bottom in order of easiest to hardest
Thanks for the speedy response Warriordud! I guess I should be focusing on the lower crimes until I'm a more experienced criminal then!