So the property upkeep fees i only have the apartment for 25$ and day but I paid the 25 yesterday and then 50 today I'm not sure what happened I only have the shack and apartment
Property upkeep
Started by Stormaxe [4391490] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Your proprty fees update at a set time each day, so if you paid shortly before that time yesterday then by now you'd have passed two of those times. Hence the double bill.
don't pay the upkeep until you have to. keep your money in the bank earning interest.