I recently did not get a merit when i should have on this log:02:02:48 - 25/07/26 You used 25 energy attacking Devilsangel8429 and hospitalized them (chain #1) [view]
merit would been
Honor
Survivalist
Started by gMwvxYZ0 [4374674] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I recently did not get a merit when i should have on this log:02:02:48 - 25/07/26 You used 25 energy attacking Devilsangel8429 and hospitalized them (chain #1) [view]
merit would been
Honor
Survivalist
You need to start the attack with >1% health and be brought down below 1% during the attack, you can't cheese it by using blood bags.
I am waiting to see if someone can look into it, I had done that, I had no merit show for it though, is why I am confused and made this thread
Post the link to that attack log, and how many hp you had at the end?
You need to end the fight with less that 1% of your max life bar remaining, which in your case would be 5 Life or below. You ended the fight with 20 Life, you were not eligible to get the award.
Thanks!