Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Infinite Capatcha

Started by Checkula [4443792] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Checkula [4443792]

Device: motorola moto g stylus (XT2115DL) Android: 11 App version: 2.3.37

 

I have no choice to continue if I have to continue checking the box saying I'm a robot. 

Eldlyn [2629453]

By infinite captcha, do you mean that you have to do captchas or that you are doing captchas back to back despite the checkmark appearing? (for example, passing 10 in a minute and still being unable to play)