Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Why is torn torn

Started by Stricky [2010002] on in Graveyard.

23 replies · 262 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Stricky [2010002]

Could it not be porn, it horn, or korn, or corn, or Bourne. There’s a lot to unpack. Adrrrss in the come t. Or just address to your post office. Perhaps you’ll get some mail. Maybe a bomb. Probably not. But if you’re lucky? M

Shane [1514924]

one time when I was like 15 I typed orn.com instead of torn.com and I was met with things I wasn't allowed to look at on the family computer. I didn't care for it