Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke missions?

Started by DannyAlyver [4466099] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
DannyAlyver [4466099]

Hey everyone,  new player hear. I started the Duke missions and completed battering ram a few days ago, but it hasn't progressed to the next one. Is there something im missing?  I've attacked the user i had to 3 times and it's says the missions completed. Thanks 

DannyAlyver [4466099]

Thanks for the replies. Yeah I think I clicked complete mission. It says ive got the rewards. And I think i completed the mission on Saturday (its now Monday evening in my timezone) ive included a link to a screenshot 

 

Screenshot

DannyAlyver [4466099]

Sorted! I had to click complete mission on New kid on the block. I had alreqdy defeated 5 players and for some reason it never moved onto that mission.  Thanks for your time everyone!