Graveyard Post
Alas poor traveller, this posts contents have gone to the grave.
All that remains are these maidens who will quench your thirst before they too return to the graves embrace.
••••
••••
••••
••••
••••
••••
Started by FoolishFox [2979413] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Graveyard Post
Alas poor traveller, this posts contents have gone to the grave.
All that remains are these maidens who will quench your thirst before they too return to the graves embrace.
••••
••••
••••
••••
••••
••••
All my dog shit edits are done with my dog shit hands.
Previous comments, both supportive, funny and mean, have been kept for future edits cus I love y'all
it went to the grave because there's no discussion you chud
btw graving is based on staff mood and how popular you are, not likes or dislikes
Staff mood and popularity? What is this, Reddit?
Would you care to explain more?
We could have a decent general discussion about it.
:)
A lot of efforts gone into something no one's gonna read,.
inb4 grave 2.0
The discussion is that this is generally awful.
it's almost like we need something stronger than graveyard
Fair, I just enjoy making shitty edits for myself in my off time.
The fact some people like what I do just has me wanting to make sure they can find it easier, and GD is usually the place with the most visibility.
Please, tell me more.
How do the images make you feel?
Is it the topic being discussed that is awful?
The editing?
I'm interested in this general discussion.
Show hole.
honestly that's a dangerous ask with someone posting risque anime pictures they might actually do it 😂
Based on the quality of their original post, I doubt it'd be a good hole pic.
But a hole pic is a hole pic, nonetheless.
I am Chad, and I show no support.