I like Danny Glover.
Wr have already established you are not Morgan Freeman, but Morgan Abouttreefiddyman.
Started by FoolishFox [2979413] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I like Danny Glover.
Wr have already established you are not Morgan Freeman, but Morgan Abouttreefiddyman.
You are whalecum.
I'm dumb.
Well, it's lasted longer than the original, can't say it's received the same support but that doesn't matter to me.
But seriously, is there an item or something you buy lots of simply for the fun of it?
I get trying to use all the gains to make more gains, but idk, trying to collect a ton of chokers is a fun challenge and adds a bit more to the game for me, does no one else do that?
Graved - spam. Do not repost graved content.
Admin says they would be disappointed if it graved
Staff graves it anyways honestly L 😭 sorry OP this didn't deserve to be graved
So much for this