No longer looking
No longer looking
Started by RudeAwakening [3273297] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Hi I'm KING I'm looking to take you up on your offer. I am new to the game but I recently leveled up to 15. I have a substantial savings so the daily payment won't be a issue plus I'm always playing if the offer is still good send me a msg
Hey if your down I can do that half half
hello i wanna rent your PI dm me for details please thanks